417 S 6th Street, Boise, ID 83702
Always call 911 in emergencies.
Emergent services are available 24/7/365 by visiting our facility; non-emergent services are available weekdays, 8am-5pm.
Call 208-577-4400 on weekdays to schedule an appointment.
Leave this page immediately by clicking the link below.
One-Stop Triage and Support Center
Domestic Violence | Sexual Violence | Elder Abuse | Child Abuse | Stalking
Faces of Hope Victim Center is a warm and welcoming place, where people affected by interpersonal violence can come and receive help, with no judgement, no strings, no waitlists, and no fees. Through one door, our specialized multi-disciplinary team wraps around an individual or family, and provides crisis-intervention services to stabilize them.
What can we help with? We have eighteen private and public partners that collaborate to deliver:
- Safety planning, protection orders, and civil legal aid.
- Law enforcement reporting, and information on the criminal process and judicial system.
- Medical care, forensic examinations, prescription management, crisis counseling, psycho-social evaluations.
- Support groups, empowerment classes, and self-defense classes.
- Emergency assistance with food, shelter, clothing, transportation, basic necessities, and diapers.
- Information and referrals to community resources, including financial literacy classes, employment assistance, job training, food stamps, food banks, crime victims’ compensation, and other public assistance programs.
Housing partners together provides one safe, private, and supportive setting for people in crisis. By locating many community resources in one place, the Center helps people find hope, healing, and justice through a single door.
All services are voluntary and they are provided at no cost. Although we have law enforcement onsite, we do not require that adults file a report with them to receive services. (Note: In Idaho, the law requires individuals to immediately report any suspected case of child abuse and elder abuse to law enforcement or the Department of Health and Welfare.)